Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted - glenbeigh area

childminder wanted - glenbeigh area           reply
10/06/2013 15:45 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
responsible adult required for minding two little girls, 2 years 6 months and 8 months in parents own home, must be good with kids and creative to pass the time in this irish summer! driving license would be added bonus but not essential, hours 8.15 - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Thanks for reading.

re : childminder wanted - glenbeigh area           reply
18/06/2013 21:54 - Kerry Childminders
Hi,
I have worked in a primary school for the last 13 years as a Special Needs Assistant. My job is finished on the 26th June due to child going on to secondary school. I have references and Garda veted. Looking forward to hearing from you,
Geraldine.
087 6407106

10/06/2013 22:16 - Kerry Childminders
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my names Sarah I´m 22 and from Killorglin. Iv over 5 years experience with children of all ages. I have my own car and hold a full driving licience. I´m also Garda vetted and have references. I hope to hear from you.
Sarah Joy

10/06/2013 16:54 - Kerry Childminders
Hi, I am a 16 year old girl living in killorglin. I am interested in your advert. I am very experienced in childminding and have been minding children for 3 years. I am doing the leaving certificate next year. I can cook and attend to light household chores. Unfortunately I am not able to drive but hopefully that will not be a problem as I will have a lift too as from your house. I have just recently been certified in first aid. I am very responsible and have minded several children for different families over the past 3years and am confident they will be willing to give me a reference if needed. I am great children and am sure I will be able to entertain your children. I hope you can consider me for this position. Please contact me if interested on 0879653059 or email me on jeaniexox@ymail.com
Thank you.

10/06/2013 22:10 - Kerry Childminders
Hi my names Sarah I´m 22 and from Killorglin. Iv over 5 years experience with children of all ages. I have my own car and hold a full driving licience. I´m also guess vetted and have references. I hope to hear from you.

20/06/2013 13:55 - Kerry Childminders
Hi, Are you still looking for a babysitter?
Thanks,
Aine

20/06/2013 10:08 - Kerry Childminders
I would like to apply for the childminder position as advertised . I have many years experience of working with children of ages, from 3 months - 12 years and am responsible and hard working. I have worked on a supervisory level, watching over the creche, making sure the creche is safe and up to HSE regulations, as well I have worked as a key worker to both able-bodied children and children with special needs and have gained much experience in many areas. I am creative and active and have a yearly curriculum of activities and games that are fun and educational.
I hope you will consider me for the position.
King Regards,
Nicola
087-7907921

02/07/2013 13:53 - Kerry Childminders
HI Jo Jo,
Can you please confirm are you still looking for a child minder.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;