Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

chilminding in my own home in co cork

re : chilminding in my own home in co cork           reply
31/05/2011 11:54 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a qualified Teacher with a BA in Montessori education. I have worked in schools Montessori and Primary schools around Cork and Dublin I have run creches in Dublin and Cork. I am also a qualified swimming instructor and lifeguard with years of experience dealing with children. I have completed courses in child psychology both in UCC and Cork college of commerce. I Have worked for childline in the past and I am currently working with a lovely family in Glanmire who have two wonderful children and wish to share me as a nanny. Ideally they would love to have their home as a base for all the children that I mind However my home is also a convenient base. Of course both homes are available for inspection by other parents at your convenience.
I hope this is to your liking and if there is any other information I can offer you please do not hesitate to ask. Can I also mention I am fully Garda vetted and am willing to undergo the vetting process again if you desire.
I have a full CV that I will forward you along with any references you wish however, my CV is on my work computer so I will be sure to send that first thing this evening.
Wishing you and your family the best for the future whatever you decide
Yours in good faith
Valarie

Rates 7days 250e as a shared nanny family
350e with out sharing with another family

chilminding in my own home in co cork           reply
29/05/2011 09:07 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
hi, i know this has probably been asked before but just wondering how much we should charge for a childminder to come to our home to look after our 3 children, aged 4 yrs ( will be starting school in sept so will require school runs) and 2 yr old twins. it will be for 3 days a week 8am till 6pm. obviously we will provide all the food and will have pretty most of the meals made up. housework i am not concerned with just as long as the house is kept tidy after the kids. also how does it work with paying PRSI? how do i go about that?
we presently have a 20 yr old who is going into her 3rd year of childcare course so is available up to sept only so we will then have to look for someone more permanent after that .. thanks. hoping to hear back with some advice

discussion forum terms & conditions

;