Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

creche help?

re : creche help?           reply
03/10/2013 18:44 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sent you a message it´s in your inbox :)

03/10/2013 18:19 - Kildare Childminders
If you want to go the the better(more expensive crèche) then you could find a person to share the hours and cost with you a lot of people I know are doing this , the crèche should be ok with this aswell
Hope things work out
Amba

creche help?           reply
03/10/2013 16:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi

Looking for some advice. Have to put our first DD into a creche and not sure which one to use. I have the choice of paying for 5 hours every day [which seems to be the standard (although I won´t be using the creche for 5 hours every day) and using a creche that is slightly out of the way but comes highly recommended by 3 different various people who use the creche. It´s 600 a month.

I could also use a smaller creche which would not have the most modern of facilities-which was recommended to me by one person/not recommended to me by another (when it was under a different owner) and which uses flexi time so I can mix and match the hours to suit myself and its 412 a month.

Obviously, the temptation is go with the cheaper option-but I´m not sure what to do-and also wondering when another child comes along-would the cheaper creche be more sustainable in the long term?

Any opinions welcome!

Thanks,

03/10/2013 18:17 - Kildare Childminders
If you want to go the the better(more expensive crèche) then you could find a person to share the hours and cost with you a lot of people I know are doing this , the crèche should be ok with this aswell
Hope things work out
Amba

03/10/2013 18:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hope things work out
Amba

03/10/2013 18:58 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, i live in maynooth. i have loads of exp. in childminding. i am available alternate weeks to mind ur children. another weeks you can put ur child in the creche. would it be ok. contact me thanks.

03/10/2013 20:50 - Kildare Childminders
You could look into how quickly they turn over staff as it´s not the building or fancy equipment your child with feel comforted by it´s the people.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;