Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

experienced childminder available annacotty/lisnagry area

re : experienced childminder available annacotty/lisnagry area           reply
03/07/2014 12:59 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I´m looking for child minder for school year for 2 school going girls, can you advise ifyou have spaces thanks

experienced childminder available annacotty/lisnagry area           reply
28/01/2014 09:51 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi I am an experienced childminder available to mind children in my own house.I have over 15 years experience and I am ideally located on a quiet country road with an acre of secure garden.I provide a warm homely enviornment and I am also available for before and after school care.please feel free to pm if you are interested.

re : experienced childminder available annacotty/lisnagry area           reply
11/03/2014 17:10 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi,
I live in Birdhill and I am currently looking for a child minder for my two- boy 26mths and girl 7mths. I am returning to work at the end of April. I am a teacher so work would be based around school calendar. I would be hoping to have them minded from around 8.15/8.20 am until 4.30pm in the evening. (evening time may vary slightly, could be earlier). Would you be interested in discussing this further or have you secured work already? Hope to hear from you soon,
Niamh

re... : experienced childminder available annacotty/lisnagry area           reply
06/07/2014 21:08 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi away on holidays at the moment so if you could pm me your no. Well ring you next week thanks, talk soon

discussion forum terms & conditions

;