Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

experienced childminder available in kildare

re... : experienced childminder available in kildare           reply
05/06/2014 16:05 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Emer
Thank you for getting back to me. I am currently working in a childcare facility in newbridge at the moment but unfortunately it is very quiet during the summer so I am being let go. I have a number of years experience working with children threw out my 3 years in college on work experience and also my time spent in full time employment in the creche after coolege. I also have a number of babysitting jobs done over the years as well. I really love working with children and also caragh is very close to me. As stated in my ad I would only be available until the end of august early september as I am moving away in the second week of september. But I would be very interested in this position.Is it Monday-Friday every week and is there varied times required or set times. If that suits please let me know what you think? or if you have any more questions just let me know I am happy to answer any question you have.
Many thanks
Lisa

experienced childminder available in kildare           reply
05/06/2014 12:56 - Kildare Childminders
I am 23 years old and I have a degree in early childhood education and care. I have a number of years experience working with children aged from 4months - 10years in various childcare environments from babysitting to creche settings. I am garda vetted and can provide suitable references. I am available for the summer months from june-august. I am based in Naas but have my own car so I can travel. Please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime with any queries you may have.

Many thanks
Lisa Kelly

re : experienced childminder available in kildare           reply
05/06/2014 13:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Lisa,
I just put up an ad today looking for a childminder for July & August and possibly september.
We are moving to Caragh at the end of June/start of July and sadly are leaving our childminder behind us! (we are moving from Lucan)
My little girl is almost 5 and little boy who is almost 2. The minding would be in our house and this would be a full-time position.
How does this sound to you? Perhaps you can send me on some more details about yourself/experience/availability etc.
Many thanks,
Emer

discussion forum terms & conditions

;