Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

hi all kind careing fun loveing mum available to mind your children in the comfort of there own home IN LUCAN

re : hi all kind careing fun loveing mum available to mind your children in the comfort of there own home IN LUCAN           reply
19/05/2014 07:55 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------

re : hi all kind careing fun loveing mum available to mind your children in the comfort of there own home IN LUCAN           reply
17/05/2014 18:48 - Dublin West Childminders

re... : hi all kind careing fun loveing mum available to mind your children in the comfort of there own home IN LUCAN           reply
16/05/2014 08:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, yes this work be long term, I´m in my own job for the last 13years will not be leaving anytime soon. It work be drop off to school and collection/afterschool, I would have some of the school holidays off but not all of them, so these days would be fulltime care. Thanks

15/05/2014 10:27 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Samanatha,
I´m looking for a childminder for school holidays and after school for a 9 and 8 year old. I live in Kingswood in Tallaght would you be interested in working in this area?
Thanks,
Louise

16/05/2014 08:05 - Dublin West Childminders
looking for longterm if possible thanks

hi all kind careing fun loveing mum available to mind your children in the comfort of there own home IN LUCAN           reply
14/05/2014 19:30 - Dublin West Childminders
hi mum and dads im a very well experienced mum of 19 years with babies from newborn up to toddlers to teens and iv also worked with the same faily for 4 years looking after there twin babies till late last year i adore young children love plenty of fun going for walk to park playground plenty of fresh air is a must to reading singing lego blocks enteracting playing on the floor with children i dont mind cooking and keeping your home clean and tidy but children come first at all times im none smoker with garda vetted with 2 refs p.s i dont live in lucan but do have transport to and from i no up near supperquinn and around pennyhill area if anyone is looking for a kind loveing mature mum childminder please get in touch best regards samantha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;