Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

looking for a childminder

looking for a childminder           reply
25/05/2015 20:25 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am currently looking for a childminder for my 3 and a half year old boy. it would be for 2 days a week at the moment maybe more. roughly 9 hours per day. please msg me if you are available and we can discuss more.
kind regards
Diane

re : looking for a childminder           reply
26/05/2015 16:59 - Cork City Childminders
PM sent

07/06/2015 19:59 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Diane,
my name is mairead,i am an experienced childminder and have kids of my own mostly grown up,i have just finished a childminding job a few weeks ago as the family moved back home,I am available from september.i would be happy for you to call to my home for an interview,the only problem is i dont have any transport so i would have to mind your child in my own home in ballyvolane,cork,my house is in a private estate with neighbour watch and a commitee that i am involved with.my property is very secure has back gates and front gates.any questions dont hesitate to contact me,i look forward to your reply,
Thanks
Mairead

27/05/2015 09:25 - Cork City Childminders
Hi :)
I am a highly experienced childminder working from my own home in Blackrock(near Blackrock hall/Aldi). Would this be too far away for you? I am mum to one 6 year old boy and also look after a 9 month old boy 3 days a week. I have a large garden with plenty to keep small minds occupied and in the past have looked after twins and a family of 3 boys under 3. I am a qualified preschool teacher with close links to the local preschool which is just a 5 minute walk from my house. I also teach drama voluntarily to 35 children under the age of 10. If interested please mail me back Regards Sharon

26/05/2015 18:01 - Cork City Childminders
Hi.
I am living in Frankfield & currently minding an 8 month old.
I am looking to mind another chid preferably on a part time
basis in my own home.
What days & hours are you looking to cover?
Kind Regards
Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;