Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

looking for childminder in killiney from september

looking for childminder in killiney from september           reply
10/06/2014 12:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, experienced childminder for our 3 children (age 2,6 and 8yrs) from September to cover monday- wednesday. Our 6 & 8 year old both go to school, the little one will be in playschool for at least one morning. We´d need you to collect the kids from school/ playschool so a full driving licence is essential.
We have plenty of space in our house & garden so minding them here would be ideal, but we would be flexible if you are living nearby re minding them in your house.
If you were flexible to cover the occasional thursday or friday that would be great but not essential.
Please PM me if you are interested!
thanks, nina

re : looking for childminder in killiney from september           reply
11/06/2014 09:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
SPANISH GIRL, 25 YEARS OLD, LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A NANNY.
I HAVE PEDAGOGY DEGREE AND PREESCHOOL TEACHING DEGREE. (My English is fluent)
I´ve been living in Ireland for a year and a half as an au pair with an Irish family Au pair to Irish Family - Dublin, Ireland taking care of nearly 9 months girl and 3 year old girl full time (10 hours/day Mon- Fri) including reading and language skills, focus on child development and healthy nutrition. (References I can provide you on request)
I consider myself an open-minded person, active, creative, tender and very hardworking. I am always ready for the changes and I am very adaptable.
full drive license, first aid course and garda vetted.
AVAILABILITY:BEGINNINGAUGUST/BEGINNING SEPTEMBER
CALL: 0899609731
Email: olgaferrer88@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;