Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

mum available lucan

re : mum available lucan           reply
29/04/2014 08:45 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I´m just wondering if you are still available for childminding in Lucan? We are looking for someone from July 2014 - I have a little girl who will be 9 months at that stage and we are looking for someone to mind her part-time, in their own home.
Let me know if you are interested
Thanks, Ellie

re... : mum available lucan           reply
05/06/2014 08:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Thanks for your message but I am sorted for September. Best of luck, Barbara

mum available lucan           reply
09/02/2014 22:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all

Mum living in lucan area available immediately to mind your child in my home. Have two school going children and we love having other children around. Plenty of experience and refs available. Non smoker full driving licence and no pets.

Pm if interested

Ellabella

01/06/2015 10:00 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Sandra,
Just found this thread when searching for a childminder in weston park lucan. We live in Weston, have a lovely 10month old boy and are looking for a childminder who would be able to look after him in their own home part-time, preferably with other children around so he is mixing with them. If this could be of interest to you please let me know would be good to chat.
Thanks a mil
Sarah

04/06/2014 12:42 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Ellie, I saw your reply to another post and was wondering if you are still looking for a childminder. I currently mind two children for a teacher and am finishing up for the summer. I have minded these children for almost two years now and have excellant ref. Can offer a home away from home environment. I have a full drivers licence. I am a mam to two boys, 6 & 4. Would be happy for your to come to us and I can answer any further queries you may have.
Thanks
Debbie

29/04/2014 10:21 - Dublin West Childminders
HiEllabella,
I am a teacher living in Lucan. I have a 5 year old boy who attends Naomh Padraig and would need to be dropped and collected. I also have a 2 year old.
I would only be looking for someone term time. Not sure if this would suit you or if you are already sorted. I need someone from end of August 2014 and the hours would be 8 am - 3pm.
Let me know if you would be interested.
Many Thanks,
Barbara

04/06/2014 11:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi just wondering if you have sourced a childminder. I came across ur post while looking through. I am a mother of three ladies one 5 one 4 and one 1. I live in the Weston Park area and may be available depending on your requirements. Many thanks. Sandra!

07/07/2015 09:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
Just enquiring if you have places available? I have two girls, 3 year old and 8 month old. We will need part time care, 2-3 days per week.
Pm if you´d like to discuss it further
Regards
Trish

discussion forum terms & conditions

;