newbridge childminder available from mid june

re... : newbridge childminder available from mid june           reply
16/04/2015 03:15 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thanks for your reply I have sent you a pm

re... : newbridge childminder available from mid june           reply
16/04/2015 08:38 - Kildare Childminders
All positions have now been filled thanks to everyone that got in touch and wishing you all the very best in your search for a childminder 😉

newbridge childminder available from mid june           reply
29/03/2015 22:40 - Kildare Childminders
Hi all,

I am a married mammy of two available to mind your child or children in my own home. I am garda vetted, first aid trained, I have a full clean drivers license and a seven seater car. I also have references available on request. My home is fully child proofed with a secure back garden and most importantly I have lots of toys both indoor and outdoor to keep your little ones entertained what ever the weather! I offer a home from home setting to all children in my care, I am happy to take children from 5 months to 12 years or any where in between! We live in the roseberry area of Newbridge. If your job requires you to work unsocial hours (evenings/weekends/bank holidays) I will work with you to facilitate your needs. If you have any questions or enquires please fill free to pm me, hope to hear from you soon ☺️

re : newbridge childminder available from mid june           reply
15/04/2015 22:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there, I am a teacher looking for child care this September. I have 2 children. Will be 7 months and 3 in September. Do you mind other children as well? Where in Newbridge are you based?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;