Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

offering childcare in the ballinlough area

offering childcare in the ballinlough area           reply
26/06/2013 13:30 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Fully Qualified childminder available for full or part time work, currently minding other children also. i have 9 years experience working with children have excellent references, school drop offs and collections also catered for, all meals provided in a very caring and loving environment.i focus on children learning through play and creativity, i have an home from home environment which makes the children very relaxed when they are here with me, i have very reasonable rates, looking forward to hearing from you
linda

Linda

re : offering childcare in the ballinlough area           reply
13/07/2013 11:34 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Linda , just wondering if you could send me your number please , I have a 6 nearly 7 yr old girl going to our lady of Lourdes ! Need to arrange part time child care for her, my number is 0864117645 ,
Thanks Lynda o mahony

re : offering childcare in the ballinlough area           reply
19/07/2013 19:52 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Lynda
Not sure if you are still available, but if so, I would be very interested. I have two pre-school children - one nearly 4 and one 18 months. I would be interested in either part-time with collections from creche/pre-school, or full-time, with collection of the older child from pre-school. If you are still free, let me know and I will send on my contact details.
Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;