Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

offering childminding services sutton, baldoyle, portmarnock, clontarf, howth

re : offering childminding services sutton, baldoyle, portmarnock, clontarf, howth           reply
25/03/2014 20:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Position filled, no longer available. Dee

offering childminding services sutton, baldoyle, portmarnock, clontarf, howth           reply
20/03/2014 23:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Available fun and mature stay at home mum of 3, youngest now 11, in the sutton area, with almost 10 years childminding experience. Just finished up with a family minding siblings from birth , whom are now 10 and cared for by own mum due to change in working schedule. Now available preferably school term. Great experience from babies upwards.

May suit teacher or someone with similar hours/timetable. Full clean drivers licence,
Non smoker , reliable, flexible and caring. References available.

If interested please pm me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

D. Sutton

re : offering childminding services sutton, baldoyle, portmarnock, clontarf, howth           reply
21/03/2014 17:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Dee I am just sending you a message as I am looking for a childminder.
I am planning on returning to work from the 28th of April and will need someone to mind my daughter 8 years old after school on Mondays and Fridays including pick up from the burrow school in Sutton.
This will continue through the school holidays but would switch to 8-6 for both days apart from camp, holidays etc.
Please if you are interested can you get in touch with me and include rate of pay expected.
Many Thanks
Christina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;