Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

part time childminder wanted

re : part time childminder wanted           reply
16/07/2014 07:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m an experienced childminder based in firhouse. I have previous experience in a creche and in my own home. I currently mind children full and part time and can be flexible with hours. The rate per week for your children would be 100 Euro all meals are provided and are home cooked. I have plenty of toys for indoor and outdoor play. Excellent references can be provided. Please feel free to contact me on 0860608943 for further information. Thanks
Susan Reddy

re : part time childminder wanted           reply
19/07/2014 22:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m a 33 year old Irish mother of a beautiful two year old girl, I´m looking to mind other children in my home, I´m kind reliable trustworthy and great with children, plenty of indoor and outdoor play, limited places available at great rates and flexible times.I have my own car and a full clean drivers licence, I am living in kimmage( just past the Kcr and 5 mins from Terenure, I studied law in Portobello college, I enjoy arts and crafts and telling stories, dinners/snacks can also be included Please pm me for more details. References are available
My rates are €5 per hour for first child and sibling rate discounted to €3.50 per hour therefore €8.50 per hour for both children

part time childminder wanted           reply
15/07/2014 19:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Childminder wanted for 3 year old and 6 month old. Will be on a part time basis between 8 and 20 hours over 4/5 days. Must have experience with babies and fluent English. Ideal person will be flexible as hours will be different from week to week. Please mail me if interested with your expected rate of pay, what experience you have and if you drive.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;