Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

re : ****Experienced Maynooth childminder available immediately ****

re : ****Experienced Maynooth childminder available immediately ****           reply
07/03/2018 20:15 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind, affectionate and trustworthy lady with many years experience in child minding available immediately. I am reliable, affectionate and love the company of children of all ages. I provide meals and I am very activity orientated. I have a safe home and a safe enclosed back garden with lots of garden toys. I just finished my last post minding a school going child last week and I am seeking new employment. I have references and I am Garda vetted. Pm for more info

re... : ****Experienced Maynooth childminder available immediately ****           reply
12/03/2018 08:46 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
Looking for child minder Monday to friday

re... : ****Experienced Maynooth childminder available immediately ****           reply
12/03/2018 12:43 - Kildare Childminders
Pm sent.

16/03/2018 09:07 - Kildare Childminders
hi there.we are looking for a childminder for our 16 months old son asap please contact me if you are a responsible person we could rely on.thank you

20/03/2018 16:28 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is kelley and i have a 15 month old boy and i require childminding mon -thurs 7.45 till 3.45. If you are interested let me know and we can arrange to discuss.
Regards,
Kelley

20/03/2018 20:05 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is kelley and i have a 15 month old boy and i require childminding mon -thurs 7.45 till 3.45. If you are interested let me know and we can arrange to discuss.
Regards,
Kelley

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
children.jpg