Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

recommending childminder arklow

re : recommending childminder arklow           reply
27/04/2014 19:52 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am looking for a reliable childminder and live in the Arklow area. Before I ask you any questions etc, can you tell me is this lady still available.
Many thanks

recommending childminder arklow           reply
08/04/2014 13:01 - Wicklow Childminders
hi if anyone in the arklow area is looking for a childminder I would like to recommend the lady who has looked after my son for the last three years.
As we are relocating out of her area in a couple of weeks time we will no longer require her services and are heartbroken that we will have to find a new minder for our son. This lady along with her husband and family have treated my son as amember of their own family and my son has thrived in their care. if anyone would like further information please pm me and I will pass on information.

regards kyla

re... : recommending childminder arklow           reply
28/04/2014 08:14 - Wicklow Childminders
Thanks kpbuddy for reccomending this minder she is one of the best and I really hope I can find someone like her in my new area.
Edge I have sent you a pm

re... : recommending childminder arklow           reply
27/04/2014 22:19 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there have just spoken to her and she is available at the moment for full time or parttime Chilldcare in her own home, again I would highly reccomend as a minder if you want someone who would love and care for your children as you your self would

discussion forum terms & conditions

;