Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

term time childminder needed D6w

term time childminder needed D6w           reply
04/07/2015 14:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Term time minder wanted to start in September, dropping and collecting a 4 year old and minding a 2 year old girl. Hours are 745-330.
If interested pm

re : term time childminder needed D6w           reply
05/07/2015 12:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Valeria Ortiz
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Valeria Ortiz, I have lived in Ireland for one year month and have worked with 2 Irish families and I am available to start working in September 2015.
I have a good level of English and I’m a very willing hard worker, enthusiastic and motivated.
I love children and I am very skilled in supervising and caring for children of all ages and disabled children. This includes bathing, dressing and nourishing, helping with homework and changing nappies. Moreover, I am well versed in managing children’s day-to-day activities, meals and rest periods.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely,
Valeria Ortiz
Email, valeriaonline@gmail.com

05/07/2015 11:24 - Dublin South Childminders
PM sent

08/07/2015 22:42 - Dublin South Childminders
hi my name is joyce i am 46 married and living in crumlin just beside sundrive road, i have just finished minding two little girls in harolds cross i was with them for 14 months but due to the youngest girl starting play school i am no longer needed for full days, previous to this family i was with a family in inchicore for 4 years, only finished because i didnt drive but with two eldest girls finishing school at different times they needed a driver, i have references available upon request, I hope to hear back from you soon
joyce

discussion forum terms & conditions

;