Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

wanted childminder in childs home

re : wanted childminder in childs home           reply
12/06/2013 16:13 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I have sent you a PM. I look forward to hearing from you, Rachel.

re : wanted childminder in childs home           reply
02/07/2013 15:53 - Wexford Childminders
hi,
my name is sarah and im very interested in your ad. I live in Kilrane, just around from the school. I just completed my BA honors degree in early childhood education and care with very successful results and I am fully garda vetted. I have worked in a preschool in Kilrane for three years but due to economic downturn I have been let go. I have childminded in both my own home and the children´s home and can supply references if needed. I also drive with a clean full irish licence.
My number is 0857809884 and my email is sarah37.sh@gmail.com if you require any further information.
looking forward to hearing from you,
Sarah.

wanted childminder in childs home           reply
12/06/2013 11:23 - Wexford Childminders
Hello, I have 3 children, 2 girls in september both will be at school in Kilrane from 9.10 untill 2pm. I have an 8 month old baby boy who is very good. I will be looking for a childminder to mind the baby in our home, to drop the girls to school and collect them, ensure they do their homework when they come home. Also to do very light housework. I will require references and garda vetting. I am a secondary school teacher so I will be home no later the 4.30pm working monday to friday.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;